- Entire Agreement. By purchasing products from Medofsupply, you agree to be bound by and accept the terms and conditions contained herein (this “Agreement”). Medofsupply reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at its discretion as it sees fit.
- Price and Payment Terms. Prices are subject to change by Medofsupply without notice. All payments must be made in full, in good funds, and in accordance with the payment terms in the purchaser’s invoice, via VISA, MASTERCARD, and/or AMEX. In the event of default in payment on any invoice, Medofsupply has the right to declare all invoices immediately due and payable. The purchaser agrees to pay all out-of-pocket expenses, including attorney fees and costs, incurred by Medofsupply to collect any due amount.
- Pricing Errors. Pricing errors may occur on the ordering site from time to time, on items sold by Medofsupply. Medofsupply attempts to correct all pricing errors promptly after discovery or after Medofsupply receives notice of an error. Medofsupply reserves the right to cancel any orders containing pricing errors, with no further obligations to you, even after your receipt of an order confirmation or shipping notice from Medofsupply. Any payments you make to Medofsupply for orders that are cancelled due to pricing errors will be refunded.
- Shipment and Delivery. Orders are not binding until accepted by Medofsupply. Medofsupply reserves the right to refuse service to anyone. Acceptance of an order placed by a purchaser will be indicated through an invoice sent from Medofsupply to the purchaser. Title to purchased products and risk of loss pass to purchaser upon delivery by Medofsupply to carrier or delivery service. The purchaser assumes all risk of loss in shipping and all liability for loss or damages, whether direct, indirect, consequential, or otherwise. Medofsupply will ship purchased item(s) within 3 business days of receiving order. Delivery times are subject to delivery or carrier service and not Medofsupply.
- Contingencies. Medofsupply shall be excused from its obligations hereunder in whole or in part to the extent its performance is delayed or prevented by strikes, work stoppages or disputes, fires, floods, war (declared or undeclared), riots, loss or destruction of product, non-availability or delays of transportation, embargoes, accidents, pandemics, any act of God, delay or failure of Medofsupply suppliers, shortages of material or labor, restrictions, limitations, obligations, taxes, assessments, duty or fee imposed by any government or governmental authority, domestic or foreign, or any other cause beyond the control of Medofsupply. In such circumstances, Medofsupply’s obligations hereunder shall be suspended for as long as any such contingency continues, and you agree to extend, for a corresponding period, any letters of credit or trade acceptance opened by you in respect to such shipment or delivery, provided, however, that if any shipment or delivery hereunder shall be prevented for more than ninety (90) days, either Medofsupply or you, the purchaser, shall have the right to cancel the contract, but only with respect to such shipment or delivery, by written notice to the other.
- Use of Products. You warrant that you have all required governmental licenses, permits and approvals required to purchase use and/or store the products you purchase from Medofsupply. All purchases from Medofsupply are for “own use”, as such term is defined in judicial or legislative interpretation. Medofsupply mad immediately terminate your ability to make purchases of Medofsupply determines that you or any facility owned, operated, or managed by you, directly or indirectly, has breached this “own use” limitation.
- Warranty. Warranty is covered under the manufacturer’s standard terms and conditions.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event shall Medofsupply be liable, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, for any indirect, incidental, consequential, or special damages or losses of any nature or for lost revenue, lost profits or lost business arising from your purchase from Medofsupply, the use of products, or Medofsupply’s failure to deliver ordered products. In no event shall Medofsupply’s liability for any order or product under this agreement exceed the fees actually paid by you for such order or product. Medofsupply’s sole obligation and exclusive remedy for breach hereunder will be at Medofsupply’s option, to repair or replace the product.
- Claims. Please check your orders thoroughly and immediately upon receiving. If there are any problems with your order (i.e. missing item or incorrect quantity), please advise within 24 hours of receiving.
- Return Goods Policy
The following is required:
-Invoice and/or purchase number
-Quantity and unit of measure
-Lot number and/or serial number and/or expiry date
-Specific reason for return
-Packing slip and shipment number
-All returns must be approved by Medofsupply before the return of said item. Stock items are eligible for return within 5 working days of receiving purchased item if unmarked, undamaged, in original packaging and in resalable condition. A restocking fee may be applied. Special order items are not returnable.
How do we use Personal Data?
Medofsupply uses the Personal Data we collect to render services to you or in order to fulfill a contractual agreement with you when you visit our Site. This includes:
- Providing customer service;
- processing online purchase orders, tracking and keeping you informed about the status of your order; and
- meeting legal and regulatory obligations
How is this Personal Information Used?
We will use your Personal Information for the purposes for which it was collected, as outlined above, and as required or permitted by applicable law.
We may also use aggregate data that does not identify an individual, for the purposes of research prospecting new business, artificial intelligence, promotion and advertisement in accordance with applicable law.
Other Information/Logging and Cookies
We may collect and use information about how users interact with the website, including Internet Protocol addresses, Internet domain names, the web browser and operating system used to access the website, the time spent on each page, and the time and date of each visit. This information is used for, among other things, auditing and tracking purposes, to improve the content of the website, and to create a better user experience.
Cookies may be used on some of our web pages. Cookies are messages that web servers pass to your web browser when you visit Internet sites. You may elect to not accept cookies by changing the designated settings on your web browser or by browsing anonymously. However, not utilizing cookies may prevent you from using certain functions and features of the website. The information collected from cookies is analyzed to improve website function, our services, and to deploy targeted advertising via different social media platforms.
Sharing of Personal Information
Third-Party Service Providers
Third-party agents and services we are affiliated with help us with web design, web maintenance and computer system security.
Sale of Business
The sale, acquisition, corporate reorganization or merger of the Online Platform may include the transfer of personal information.
We have record retention processes designed to retain personal information for only as long as is necessary to meet legal and business requirements.
Our Security Measures
We are committed to protecting the security of your Personal Information. We have organized physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access to your Personal Information. Implemented security protocols include secure facilities and restricted access that is only available to authorized individuals.
Our security measures are standard protocol across the industry, but there is always risk of unauthorized third parties accessing our security system. This risk increases when users access our website using unsecured or public Wi-Fi.
Individuals may obtain access to their Personal Information at any time, except for rare cases established by the governing law. Requests to change or update Personal information can be made by contacting the Medofsupply administrator.